At TTAPS, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic care to each and every patient. We have included information below about the different chiropractic services offered in our Plano chiropractic office, but please call us at 469-995-9907 if you have any questions!
Quite often, because the nervous system has primary control of EVERYTHING that occurs in the body, patients experience more energy, better sleep, better digestion and elimination, reduced bloating, and remission of such conditions as: fibromyalgia, ovulatory and menstrual discomforts, migraines, carpal tunnel syndrome, numbness and tingling and coldness of hands and feet, and fluid retention of ankles, and many other conditions, while we are helping the pain conditions to reduce that are similarly causing these other afflictions.
In these situations, the adverse situations in structure are causing several adverse functional situations.
In addition, because of my degrees in Human Nutrition and Herbology, we can help positively affect several body chemistry disorders which are adversely affecting organ function, causing thyroid, adrenal, ulcerative conditions, skin conditions, chronic fatigue conditions, and many other disorders of organ and body chemistry function.
Another benefit of this is you won’t have to contend with the adverse effects of drugs or surgery if this type of care can help you enough!
Long-standing conditions that haven’t responded to drugs or surgery or nutritional supplementation or acupuncture or massage or Chiropractic or other therapies quite often respond to our therapies.
Why is that?
It’s because, for certain conditions, our aim is to:
- perform examinations the other health care practitioners you went to didn’t perform (you’ll notice that right away when we do our examination),
- find things they didn’t find and possibly didn’t even know how to look for (or we presume they would have, wouldn’t they?), and
- perform treatments they didn’t perform (you’ll feel the difference in how we perform our treatments) to, hopefully
- help your body in ways they couldn’t (most people feel better in some way after each treatment, before they leave the office – we even ask you after each treatment to write down how you feel better from the treatment!), resulting in
- results they couldn’t get (we aim, over time, to help your body change how it functions for the better, and strengthen it up to help you get to as optimal health as is possible) with the methods they utilize.
If we feel you would be better served by another practitioner’s expertise either for examination or treatment or both, we will immediately inform you as to why, and what portion of your condition it would apply to.
Your health and well-being is our utmost concern, and if it is best served by sending you to another specialist, that’s what we will do.